Drashta Capital will only collect personal information (other than sensitive information) that is reasonably necessary and will only collect such information by lawful and fair means within the requirements of the legislation. Drashta Capital will not collect sensitive information about an individual unless the individual consents to the collection of the information and the information is reasonably necessary. Drashta Capital will not deal with any unsolicited personal information received and will destroy any such information as soon as reasonably possible.
Given the nature of the services provided by Drashta Capital and our obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 it is impracticable for our Clients to remain unidentified or use pseudonyms. General enquiries about products and services can be handled anonymously if requested, however failure to provide the personal information required by the investor application process may mean that we cannot provide the services requested or we may be forced to withdraw our services.
Drashta Capital will notify an individual of the following:
- the identity and contact details of Drashta Capital;
- the fact that Drashta Capital has collected the information and the circumstances of collection;
- if the collection of the personal information is required or authorised by law;
- the purposes for which Drashta Capital collects the personal information; the main consequences for the individual if the personal information is not collected;
- any other entity to which Drashta Capital usually discloses personal information collected;
- whether Drashta Capital is likely to disclose the personal information to overseas recipients;
- if Drashta Capital is likely to disclose the personal information to overseas recipients—the countries in which such recipients are likely to be located if it is practicable to specify those countries in the notification or to otherwise make the individual aware of them.
Drashta Capital will only use personal information about an individual for the purpose for which it was collected and will not use or disclose the information for another purpose without the individuals consent or unless required by law. In most circumstances your personal information will be used to:
- provide you with financial services;
- establish and manage investments and accounts;
- implement investment instructions, process distributions and withdrawal applications;
- report the investment performance of accounts;
- keep the individual up to date on other products or services offered by Drashta Capital;
- monitor and improve the services provided by Drashta Capital;
- process an application for employment with Drashta Capital;
- comply with regulatory or legal requirements.
Drashta Capital may collect personal information about an investor from their application form to establish and support the ongoing administration of their investment in the accounts managed by Drashta Capital. For legal and practical reasons, Drashta Capital may not be able to process an application or administer an investment without certain prescribed information.
Drashta Capital may disclose an investor’s personal information to external parties who provide services to Drashta Capital including (but not limited to):
- organisations that assist us with fund registry, archival, research, mail and delivery, auditing, recruitment, payroll, superannuation, insurance, management consulting, financial and legal advisory, banking, security and technology services in their capacity as service providers to Drashta Capital;
- where relevant, to prospective employers and recruitment agencies who request verbal or written references in relation to current or former personnel;
- in relation to an investor, the custodian, investment advisers, brokers and asset consultants;
- other third parties where required or authorised by law, which may include emergency situations and assisting government agencies.
Otherwise, Drashta Capital will not disclose your personal information to any other external party unless required by law.
Drashta Capital will not use or disclose personal information for the purpose of direct marketing without the prior consent of the individual. Drashta Capital may use or disclose personal information for the purpose of direct marketing if:
- Drashta Capital collected the information from the individual; and
- the individual would reasonably expect Drashta Capital to use or disclose the information for that purpose; and
- Drashta Capital provides a simple means by which the individual may easily request not to receive direct marketing communications from Drashta Capital; and
- the individual has not made such a request to Drashta Capital.
Drashta Capital will not disclose personal information about an individual to an overseas recipient unless required by law. Drashta Capital will not use or disclose an identifier that has been assigned to an individual by a Commonwealth Government Agency such as a Tax File Number or Medicare Number unless required by law. Drashta Capital will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information that it collects is accurate, up-to-date and complete.
Irrespective of whether personal information is stored electronically or in hard copy form, Drashta Capital will take all reasonable steps to protect the information from misuse, interference and loss; and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Some of the ways we do this include:
- using secure IT systems and firewalls;
- having a clean desk policy;
- document storage security procedures;
- appropriate training for our employees;
- taking all reasonable steps to ensure information provided on our website is protected;
- taking all reasonable steps to de-identify and destroy personal information that is no longer required for the purpose it was originally obtained.
Drashta Capital will provide individuals with access to the information held on them upon receipt of reasonable request and within the requirements of the law. To make a request to access any personal information we hold, a request in writing through our website. Drashta Capital will respond to a request for access to the personal information in writing within 30 days of the request being made and give access to the information in the manner requested by the individual, if it is reasonable and practicable to do so.
In certain circumstances, we may not be required by law to provide you with access to your personal information. Circumstances where giving access would pose serious threat to life, health or safety of any individual or public, where the request is frivolous or vexatious, where giving access would be unlawful or where denying access is required by law. If access is denied, then we will give you written reasons for that decision and details available to complain about the refusal. An access fee may be charged where permitted by law.
Drashta Capital will take all steps reasonable to ensure that information held is accurate, up to date, complete, relevant and not misleading. To make a request to access any personal information we hold, a request in writing through our website. Drashta Capital will respond to a request to correct personal information in writing within 30 days of the request being made. If we refuse to correct the personal information as requested we will give a written notice that sets out the reasons for the refusal (except to the extent that it would be unreasonable to do so) and the mechanisms available to complain about the refusal.
Drashta Capital takes great care to protect personal information on our website, unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed secure. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you send to us or receive from us online. The website The website may contain links to other sites. Drashta Capital is not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of those sites.